Our top 10 for JUNE:
1. Young and Free: The launch and first month of a new weekly youth outreach on Friday nights.
2. 3 Peaks Challenge: Brian and several other members of the Youth for Christ team hiked the 3 Peaks Challenge, (3 countries, 11,178 ft. total elevation & 11.5 hours of hiking) raising money for youth projects in the Tees Valley.
3. Youth Church: After hiking 3 Peaks, Brian was inspired to teach a message on “God’s favorite view”… us!
4. Cafe Church: We switched venues and hosted an open mic night in Stockton this month. We are really excited to move forward at Costa and have Cafe Church during open hours so that more people will have the opportunity to hear the gospel!
5. Girl’s Group: We finished the book of Esther that we had been studying for the last two months. Next week, I plan to anoint and bless the girls with “Esther” oil that I acquired in Israel.
6. Community Fun Run: Central Stockton & axiom team members helped out at a local secondary school’s family health day, raising money for Butterwick Hospice.
7. Graham Turner: We were privileged to have a special guest visit us in England for ten days. It was an absolute JOY to have Graham do life with us. We got to show her some of our favorite places as well as explore some new ones. (York, Whitby, Durham, Loch Ness, Glasgow, St. Andrews, and Edinburgh, among others!)
8. Coach Trip: We got to spend time with our church family in York.
6. Vision Day: Our leadership team at Stockton Parish Church went away for a day to plan and play for the long-term future of the church and for revival in the town of Stockton.
10. Bethany Laughlin: It was bittersweet saying goodbye to our teammate, Bethany, as she headed back to America for good, while also celebrating her and her time here. Love you, Bethany!