On November 29, we celebrating our 6 months of marriage!
Here’s some advice from a couple of newlyweds:
God’s Word says…
1. “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”- 1 Peter 4:8 (Love unconditionally & fight fear)
2. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:12 (Keep Christ at the center)
3. “Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.”- Ephesians 4:2-3 (Be humble, gentle, and unselfish)
4. “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”- Mark 10:9 (Always remember that you’re on the same team)
5. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4–8a (Exercise patience with one another & be slow to anger)